CAMC Offer Terms & Conditions
How to participate
- In order to enter this promotion, go to the link specified in the advertisement [https://camc.fluentmoney.co.uk/] and enter the information requested.
- All entries must include your name, address, postcode, date of birth, email address, mobile number, approximate property value, approximate mortgage balance outstanding, and capital required.
- Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
- You may only submit one entry to this promotion, relating to one Financial Product Type only (Second Charge Mortgage, First Charge Mortgage, Lifetime Mortgage, Bridging Loan).
- This promotion will start on 1st November 2023.
- The closing date for this promotion is 1st November 2024.
- The promotion is as follows: 50% reduction in broker fee for products sourced by either Fluent Money Limited, Fluent Mortgages Horwich Limited, or Fluent Lifetime Limited (collectively referred to as FMG) where the customer approaches FMG through this advertisement.
- There is no alternative promotion.
- The promotion is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers or promotions.
- Depending on the specific nature of your application and the product required, other costs may be associated which will not be discounted as a result of this application, such as lender product fees, valuation fees, and other miscellaneous costs associated with broking a mortgage product.
- Restrictions and requirements
- Please note the following restrictions and requirements apply: Promotion is open in relation to transactions secured on UK properties only.
- Publicity and personal information
- This promotion is operated by Fluent Money Limited, Fluent Mortgages Horwich Limited, and Fluent Lifetime Limited.
- The promoter will not be legally responsible to applicants for any losses that were not foreseeable to the promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the promotion or which are caused by a third party.
- The laws of England and Wales apply to these terms and conditions, although if you are resident elsewhere you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of that country.
- Any disputes in relation to this promotion will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. This means that you can choose whether to bring a claim in the courts of [England and Wales] or in the courts of another part of the UK in which you live.