What is a remortgage?
Remortgaging your house is when you switch from one mortgage deal to another. This can occur at any time, and is normally down to a shift in personal circumstances, so remortgaging could be the best option for you. It isn’t complex; our advisors will present the best options for a remortgage whether it’s with your existing lender or a new one. Each remortgage could increase or decrease your monthly repayments, whichever is right for your circumstances.
Set a mortgage reminder to make sure you find the best deal when your current fixed rate deal comes to an end.
Why choose Fluent Money for a remortgage?
- Free no obligation quote
- Borrow up to 90% of the value of your home
- Repayment terms from 5 – 35 years
- Quick, hassle-free process
- Low rates dependant on circumstances
There are many reasons people choose to remortgage. This could be when the fixed term deal of the current mortgage is coming to an end and it’s time to find another deal. It might be the customer wishing reduce the rate and want to make a saving on current payments. It could be for debt consolidation or to buy out another house owner.
Whatever your reason, get in touch and book a free call with one of our expert mortgage advisers to see if a remortgage is right for you.
- To release the equity in a home, to fulfil a lifelong dream.
- Customers often save money by moving their mortgage to one with a lower rate. This is most common in cases where customers with an existing mortgage are reaching the end of a special rate period. The Fluent Mortgage Reminder service reminds customers of a new deal!
- Debt consolidation mortgages offer customers manageable monthly repayments. One of our advisors would be happy to explain the process, conditions and answer any questions about a debt-consolidation mortgage.
- To simply have a bit more accessible spending money to enjoy life.
Why choose Fluent Money?
We’re 5 star TrustPilot rated
Find out what our customers say about us
We’re friendly UK-based loan experts
You’ll be assigned a dedicated case manager to help deal with your application from beginning to end
We’ll keep you in the picture
You can check your application and loan progress 24/7 with our industry-leading smartphone app
We present you with options, not problems
Our many years’ experience means our friendly experts know how to find the right loan for you
Get a free no obligation quote
Our expert advisers are here to help. Fill out our contact form and arrange a free call for a time that suits you.
Why our customers recommend Fluent Money
We’re one of the UK’s favourite finance brokers. Don’t believe us? See what our customers have to say: